Predcaliber.com Good Games Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought Doom through Steam...Help

2 posters

Go down

Bought Doom through Steam...Help Empty Bought Doom through Steam...Help

Post by furankuchan Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:08 am

Hello Pred,

I've been following your vids for quite some time now. I recently watched the video on how to update doom. I bought my version through Steam and I'm having a tough time getting this to work...sorry for the bother. I'm kind of ticked too since I can do anything with Skyrim as far as modding is concerned but this damn doom game is giving me fits. For instance I can't find the wad files...they are not where they should be. What I really want to do is just buy the game by itself (like the old days) without going through another company. I only want the 4 titles you mentioned in the video doom1 doom2 Plutonia and TNT. Any idea where to download this...I checked Amazon and they wanted $165.00. Any ideas would help, thank you and take care.

Frank

furankuchan

Back to top Go down

Bought Doom through Steam...Help Empty Re: Bought Doom through Steam...Help

Post by PredCaliber Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Hey Frank,

Sorry for my late reply, normally I get a notification once a new topic has been posted Surprised Sad
Wow, 165$... Amazon is crazy. No

Regarding your question about Doom: Can you check your \Steam\steamapps\common\Doom*\base folder?

* is the name of the Doom folder in Steam. Not really sure how they are named in Steam.
PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

http://www.predcaliber.com

Back to top Go down