Predcaliber.com Good Games Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contributor/Donation page added

Go down

Contributor/Donation page added Empty Contributor/Donation page added

Post by PredCaliber Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Hello everyone,

A contributor/Donation page can now be found at Predcaliber.com,  because I got a couple of donations now! Smile  Really nice! What a Face

You can check out the page here.

The why should I donate? info from the website:

DONATION?
First of all, I am also very glad with any kind of reply!  If you liked my tutorials, please let me know on the site comments or on the Youtube videos directly!

I always find it really wonderfull to hear my tutorials helped you! It is really motivating to see a lot of wonderfull warm reactions I got on my tutorials. And especially when you realize there is not a single honest more audience then Youtube. Thanks to anyone who took the effort of giving a reaction!
If you really liked my tutorials, and you still would like to do something more than just send a thanks, please consider donating! I would really, really appreciate it!

REASONS WHY TO DONATE

1 TRAFFIC AND HOSTING
The huge increasement of enthousiastic people visiting my website and YouTube channel also comes with a downside, a lot of traffic.
I made sure that this website has unlimited bandwith so that everyone can view this content and download required files directly hosted on my website.
The uptime and this unlimited bandwith comes with a cost however.    Since I only do this for a hobby, every donation for this is more then welcome!

2 MORE TUTORIALS AND NEW REVISIONS
More supported games and updated tutorials can be expected! Also revisions of popular tutorials can be kept up to date. (in Example, Skyrim has already got 4 revisions since its first tutorial video)

3 A GREAT WAY TO SAY THANKS
Apart from the financial benefit, I would be really honored receiving any donation! Any ammount you would like to donate would be really apreciated, you will always get a personal reply and thanks from me, promised!
PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

http://www.predcaliber.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum